100% full Not resolved

HES ON CRAIGS LIST - FLOORING BY GEORGE = DEPENDABLE FLOORING ROSLINDALE FLOORING HARDWOOD SPECIALIST QN FLOORING HIS NUMBER IS 857-284-9567 I HAVE PICS I CAN SHARE I PAID A LOT OF MONEY FOR NEW FLOORS AND I HAVE TO LOOK AT A MESS EVERY DAY !

He'll go anywhere but he won't come back when he ruins your floors the are pics of BRAND NEW hardwood floors after getting the recommended extra coat of poly by George he won't fix them won't make good on the damage won't provide insurance info won't call back .....

Maybe the better business bureau will shut him down I'm righting them if he screwed you you should too.

George Ngo saigonboy or whatever else he calls himself.DONT CALL GEORGE 857-284-9567

Had an Experience with George Hardwood Floors?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Future Buildings - Future steal ur money Future Buildings "***, don't buy. bought a 25x50 "on sale" of course, cause all their bldgs seem to be cancellations or on some sort of bargain. was forced to buy their plans..." Read more House Doctors of West County - We were frauded, harrassed and wrongfully sued! House Doctors of West County "Steve Boriss, Owner of House Doctors 509 of West County Llc., is a fraud! He did not finish our deck and came to our home and harassed my 14 year..." Read more Mcc And Associates - Nar Mac Construction Company Inc 2500 Sq Ft Dental Office Review Mcc And Associates "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..." Read more Countryside Fence - Lonnie Curtis Via Countryside Fence "I am writing this to hopefully save someone time and money dealing with these scammers. I hired a guy named David Carter for a fence that I needed put up..." Read more Cole Haan - Does not care about quality or customer service Cole Haan "I bought a Preston Brief bag from ColeHaan.com in November of 2016. In June of 2017, the strap metal piece fell off. Since this bag is under "warranty" and Cole..." Read more Church and Dwight - Severe chemical burns from Nair Church and Dwight "Contacted them and they returned my purchase price. However I am still trying to heal the burns on my legs. Yes they acknowledged my "skin sensitivity" but I still have..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada bad Customer Services Lazada Malaysia "1. Chat CS cancelled my order and deny mistake. **I have chat records as proof. 2. Email to CS, log complaint politely, but has been ignored too. They purposely help/cover..." Read more Pissed Consumer - Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com Sucks ***! Pissed Consumer "Do Not Use, Nor Write Reviews For Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com! I have been writing for the Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com website which the latter part is the..." Read more