100% full Not resolved

HES ON CRAIGS LIST - FLOORING BY GEORGE = DEPENDABLE FLOORING ROSLINDALE FLOORING HARDWOOD SPECIALIST QN FLOORING HIS NUMBER IS 857-284-9567 I HAVE PICS I CAN SHARE I PAID A LOT OF MONEY FOR NEW FLOORS AND I HAVE TO LOOK AT A MESS EVERY DAY !

He'll go anywhere but he won't come back when he ruins your floors the are pics of BRAND NEW hardwood floors after getting the recommended extra coat of poly by George he won't fix them won't make good on the damage won't provide insurance info won't call back .....

Maybe the better business bureau will shut him down I'm righting them if he screwed you you should too.

George Ngo saigonboy or whatever else he calls himself.DONT CALL GEORGE 857-284-9567

Had an Experience with George Hardwood Floors?

Comments

Eagle Carports - Review in Construction category Eagle Carports "I AM GOING THRU THE WORSE TIME IN MY LIFE AND EAGLE CARPORT HAS MADE IT WORSE TEN FOLD AND IT ISNT THE FACT THEY MADE MISTAKES BUT THEY DID..." Read more Eagle Carports - The 45 day Eagle Carport Eagle Carports "Ordered the carport as a Christmas present, the product arrive within the 2-4 week time frame. Thought I had a certified product, 20psf/110mph etc. On 1/9/2017 we had a major..." Read more Eagle Carports - Garage Construction Review from Westcliffe, Colorado Eagle Carports "Maybe the previous complaints are because of the plant they came from. North Carolina. Our garage was just put in yesterday. The customer service was fantastic and the garage..." Read more Steelmaster Buildings Service Review from Bloomingdale, Florida SteelMaster Buildings "Variety of problems but main one is that they were missing parts and refuse to supply.. Notified them on day of delivery that vent missing, took months to finally get..." Read more Ninjapparel - 2 MONTHS OF *** (DO NOT BUY!) Ninjapparel "I can't even begin to detail the full extent of how horrible this company has been. After ordering, it was 3 weeks and I had received no tracking info and..." Read more Marks Work Wearhouse - Denver Haynes pants left me with chemical burns Marks Work Wearhouse "I bought a few pairs of their Mia pants and wore them without washing them first. They have a little warning about dye transfer that I found later. What happened..." Read more DHGate Review Dhgate "I came across DHGate and wasnt sure what to think about some of the negative reviews but decided to try them out, and I am glad I did. My order..." Read more Triton Boats - Unwanted step child of boats Triton Boats "I bought a 2010 Triton Storm new. First boat. Loved it until the cracks began. Several cracks in structural areas. My certified welder says there are signs of insufficient welds..." Read more